martes, 30 de julio de 2013

Formal Letter

Dear Mr. Cooper,
                            Hello! I am Steve, the one that bought you a machine last weekend. The one that takes you to the past or to the future, any time you want. I hope you remember me, I have some problems and I want you to solved them. I am writing this letter because the machine is not working well and I want you to repair it for me.

The other day, when I wanted to use the machine for the first time, it started making strange sounds. I could not use it. When I turn it on, it always makes those strange sounds. I will go to your shop on Monday with the machine and I hope you can do something please!

Please answer this letter! If you agree, I will see you on Monday! Nice weekend Mr. Cooper!

Steve.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario